The Sun’s Benefits Are Way More than Vitamin D
In this video, Dr. Berg answers the question about the sun that can cause skin disease. And this is based on this two theories;
- Sun causes Melanoma increased by 3,000% from 1970 to today.
• 75% melanomas occur in areas which are rarely exposed to the sun.
2.Huge trend less exposure to sun.
• Sun screen have chemicals called carcinogens.
• Vitamin D is anti-cancer and it comes from sun exposure.
• Study – people with melanoma low in vitamin D level
• Sun screen blocks vitamin D level production